How fast is shipping?
- Please expect 6-9 business days for Canada and USA shipping with our standard shipping method
- Please expect 2-5 business days for Canada and USA shipping with our expedited shipping method
- Please expect 5-15 business days for the rest of the world shipping with our standard shipping method
*Please note that orders will only be processed on Mondays to Friday, and please allow up to 2 business days for order processing.*
What are my shipping options?
- You have a choice between standard or expedited shipping.
*Shipping outside of Canada and USA will only have the option of standard shipping*
Will my package be tracked?
- Yes, all orders will be provided by a tracking number so you never have to worry.
Will I be charged extra fees or customs for shipping outside of Canada?
- No, all customs and duties will be covered by Enkel Studios.
What are your return and exchange policy?
- We accept refunds or exchanges up to 30 days after you have received your package. All return and exchange shipping costs will be covered by Enkel Studios.
*All items must be returned with the original packaging in resellable condition*
My product has a flaw, can I return or exchange it?
- Of course. If any items were damaged in transit we would be happy to offer an exchange. Please follow the following instructions.
- Email us a picture of the damaged product to Enkel.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wait for an Enkel representative to assess the situation and email you with a return shipping label.
What is your warranty policy?
- We only provide the best quality products and we are confident. Enkel offers a 1-year warranty from the day you receive it.
What materials are your products made from?
- Our products are made from ethically sourced 100% natural birch wood.
Which laptops are the stands made for?
- The stand fits a variety of laptops such as the Macbook series 13” - 15” as well as Dell XPS laptops.
*Please see exact dimensions on our product pictures to determine the exact size*
How do these stands improve my posture?
- Laptops are not meant to be used for a long period of time on a flat desk, this will increase a hunched back shape. As well, a hunched over position could result in back pain and serious deformities. By elevating the screen to the height that is the perfect eye level will promote a straight back and neck while working. This can alleviate back and neck pains.
Will my laptop slip off the lip at the bottom?
- The lip at the bottom of the laptop is exactly 0.75” which will be high enough to secure most laptops.